Now I don’t know about anybody else but I’ve always loved the idea of having a family theme for our costumes and I’m desperately trying to do that this year on little funds. So here are some of my favourite family costume ideas. we will be trying the Adams family this year I think… always wanted to be Morticia.
1.101 Dalmations- How amazing do they look?
2. Scooby Doo – I absolutely loved scooby doo growing up (who am I kidding I still love the movies)
3. The Wizard of Oz
4. Coco inspired – If you haven’t seen Coco you need to it’s an amazing film.
5. The Incredibles – If like me you couldn’t wait to see the Incredibles 2 then why not dress as your favourite super family this year?
6.Batman, Catwoman and Robin – Or you may like the more traditional superheroes.
7. The Addams Family – You can’t really go wrong when dressing as the Addams family, black/stripey clothes and black hair.
8. The Flinstones
9.Inside Out – This is a family favourite in our house, i absolutely loved watching inside out.
10. Despicable Me – No matter how many little minions you have this idea is suitable for any family.