If you saw yesterdays post you will know me and Dan had a little date night. It was actually a surprise birthday meal for one of my closest friends so obviously I couldn’t write about it then but it was so lovely to have an adult conversation, good (hot) food and time as a couple.
Tomorrow we will be pumpkin carving with the kids so here are some ideas on what to do with your pumpkins.
- Harry Potter (my favourite)
2. Jack Skeleton
3. Mike Wazowski
4. Cheshire Cat
5. Skull with brains
6. Bats and Stars
8. Oogie Boogie Man
I couldn’t do a post about women’s makeup and not do one for men now could I? but I have to say looking for men’s makeup ideas is hard, there’s so little variety. Skeletons and the joker mainly.
Here are the best I’ve found, I just as well start with the two just mentioned.
Now I don’t know about anybody else but I’ve always loved the idea of having a family theme for our costumes and I’m desperately trying to do that this year on little funds. So here are some of my favourite family costume ideas. we will be trying the Adams family this year I think… always wanted to be Morticia.
1.101 Dalmations- How amazing do they look?
2. Scooby Doo – I absolutely loved scooby doo growing up (who am I kidding I still love the movies)
3. The Wizard of Oz
4. Coco inspired – If you haven’t seen Coco you need to it’s an amazing film.
5. The Incredibles – If like me you couldn’t wait to see the Incredibles 2 then why not dress as your favourite super family this year?
6.Batman, Catwoman and Robin – Or you may like the more traditional superheroes.
7. The Addams Family – You can’t really go wrong when dressing as the Addams family, black/stripey clothes and black hair.
8. The Flinstones
9.Inside Out – This is a family favourite in our house, i absolutely loved watching inside out.
10. Despicable Me – No matter how many little minions you have this idea is suitable for any family.