As soon as September is over and Finley’s birthday is gone we start thinking of things to buy for people for Christmas. Christmas is my favourite time of year and I can’t wait to start buying but its often hard to know what to buy. So I’m putting together a list of things to buy for her, Things that you don’t usually see in the shops, something more personal.
* Will contain links to items, I’m not getting paid for this it’s just my own personal recommendations*
- Now if like me your a mum or have a friend that’s a mum you’ll know just how stressful it is and how nice it is to unwind with a nice glass of wine/gin (I know this sounds really stereotypical and not all mums do it, I don’t very often and until quite recently I didn’t drink at all) how great would it be though to have your own Personalised Gin glass
For the times you do want to just unwind…
2. Who doesn’t like to hear what people like about them?
3. Why not try something a little different this year and get a zodiac Star sign constellation
4. This is one of my favourites so far (so Dan if your reading this take notes) I absolutely love how you can pick your own hair, skin tone, lipstick, jumper and the year you were born!!
5. Now anyone who knows me knows just how much I love tea but I’m quite funny with my cups/mugs. They have to be white inside so I can see how strong my tea is and they can’t be too big or small they need to be a standard size mug. I absolutely love a pretty design or something simple.
6. Who doesn’t love to pamper themselves, even more so in the autumn/winter months.
7. I think these necklaces are absolutely beautiful and perfect for any lady in your life.
8. Have you got someone on your list that loves makeup but your unsure what foundation or what colour eyeshadows they like. Why not try a makeup brush set? These are an absolutely beautiful colour too.
9. Do you know someone who spends more time in the garden than in the house?
10. I’m a self-confessed chocoholic and this gift is what dreams are made of!