Only one more day till Halloween and it will be one whole month of blogging! I honestly can’t believe I’ve stuck to it. I usually start 30-day challenges, do well for the first week and a half then miss one day for one reason or another and think fuck it what’s the point, I’ve already missed a day what’s another, then I never start it again.
To be honest sticking to Blogtober has been challenging at times to think of post ideas, to keep on track and to fit in the time to write posts up. Some posts have been good, some have been bad but I’ve almost done it.
I think next year, if I take part in Blogtober or if I take part in Blogmas this year I will definitely plan ahead more to take the pressure off a bit. I’ve found myself panicking and staying up late when I should go to bed just to write posts so that I don’t miss a day. I’m so glad I stuck to it!
Now that Blogtober is drawing to an end I’m slowly going to start focusing on my Instagram again and go back to sharing other parents birth stories, parenting hacks/tips/advice. I plan on reverting back to my niche! I will still have a few random posts and I plan on posting more regularly than I was before Blogtober but maybe not daily.
What are your aims for after Blogtober?
The next few posts will be follow-ons from my last post, I’m going to be doing a list of gift ideas for the men in your life in this post. Men can be so hard to buy for because when you ask the majority of the time they just say I don’t know. Which is unbelievably frustrating, Just tell me what you want!!
Anyway here are some of my favourite gift ideas:
- I thought this idea was pretty cool, it’s something I’ve never seen or heard of before and I think its brilliant they also do 100 places to visit, 100 books to read, 100 movies to watch, 100 dishes to try etc…
100 Beers Scratch off bucket list
2. Personalised men’s wallet
3. I love a good glass and so does Dan, everywhere we go he seems to look for a new pint glass. This tumbler glass is amazing.
Personalised hexagonal tumbler
4.I have no clue why I’m out of bed T-shirt
5. Are any of the men in your life a little too obsessed with golf?
Personalised Initial Golf balls
6. Or has someone got a green finger?
Personalised Gardening and Seed box
7. For when they’re just “resting their eyes”
Resting his eyes mug
8. Men like to match with their children too!
Big Man, Little Man T-shirts
9. As tough as men like to act, the little things off the kids mean just as much to them as they do to you.
Me and my daddy photo frame
10. There’s something about men trying hot foods that I will never understand but they seem to love to try things the hotter the better.
Super Hot Chilli Set
If you missed yesterdays post 10 Gifts for Her Christmas list; Blogtober Day #15